BRAILES PARISH COUNCIL
Dear Councilor, I hereby summon you to the Parish Council Meeting that will be held on Saturday 4th March, 2017, at 9.45am at Field adjoining former Methodist Chapel, Off Chapel Lane, Upper Brailes
- Disclosure of Interests
Councilors are minded that they must act solely in public interest and should not improperly confer an advantage or disadvantage on any person or act to gain financial or other material benefits for yourself, your family, a friend or close associate.
· To Receive Any Written Request for dispensation of Discloseable Pecuniary Interest
- To discuss and agree upon a decision for the following planning applications:
- 17/00324/FUL – Field adjoining former Methodist Chapel, Off chapel Lane, Upper Brailes – Erection of a single dwelling
- 17/00582/TREE – Fermain, Lower Brailes, Banbury, OX15 5HZ – (T1) Laurel, Crown raise lower branches over neighbours greenhouse. (T2) Sycamore, (tree has 4 stems), remove stem 1 overhanging neighbours garden, Crown reduce remaining stems by 30%. (T3) Sycamore (tree has 2 stems), remove stem 1 overhanging neighbours garden. Crown reduce remaining stem by 30% and crown raise lower branches from the remaining stem.
- 17/00581/TREE – Fair View, Lower Brailes, OX15 5HZ – (T1) Silver Birch, crown raise lower branches over drive way. (T2) Silver Birch, crown raise lower branches over driveway. (T3) Ash, crown raise lower branches over driveway. (T4) Deodar Cedar, crown raise lower branches and crown reduce by 30%. (T5) leylandii, crown raise lower branches and crown reduce by 30%.
Development of 25 houses
Planning Application will be heard at the Area Planning Meeting on Wednesday 1st June. Stratford District Council are recommending APPROVAL
Your presence WILL COUNT
The meeting is at 6pm Main Hall, Kineton High School, Banbury Road, Kineton CV35 OJX
ELECTION 17th DECEMBER 2015 FOR A PARISH COUNCILLOR
A petition has been received by the returning officer at Stratford on Avon District council and an election will now take place for the vacancy made by the resignation of Martin Cole. Please see the notice board or download the PDF document here for more information.
Nomination forms are available from the clerk or from the offices of Stratford on Avon District Council and must be received at the Council Offices by 4pm on Friday 20th November 2015. If the election is contested (i.e. there is more than one candidate) an election will take place on Thursday 17th December 2015.
More information and to download the Notice of Election follow this link:
ELECTIONS 7th MAY 2015
Would you be interested in becoming a Parish Councillor? If so the elections on May7th are for the Parish Council as well as the govermnent. If you’d like to stand then please e-mail the clerk for a nomination form. firstname.lastname@example.org
The notice of election date is 16th March 2015 we will receive completed papers on and after this date until the close of the nomination period at 16:00 on 9th April 2015. It is important to note that if papers are completed early then the candidate’s consent to nomination form may only be completed within the one month prior to close of nominations. If this form is completed and dated more than one month before 16:00 on 9th April then it will be invalid.
Please see the attached link to see the statement of persons nominated for the election of a Parish Councillor
Please click on the two links below to view the review into polling area and their affects if any on Brailes
Elections: Are you interested in being a Brailes Parish Councillor? Would you like to know more? The elections take place in May every 4 years. The next elections fall in MAY 2015 although from time to time vacancies may become available. The position is voluntary and councillors receive no remuneration for holding office. The length of office is usually 4 years until the next elections at which point a councillor may seek re-election. Meetings are held on the last Monday of the month unless this coincides with a Bank Holiday, at which point the nearest suitable dates is used. Interested? Why not join us at the Council meetings to find out more: They start at 7.30pm and usually last a couple of hours. For more information or questions regarding the duties and responsibilities of a councillor please contact – Nick Drury (Chairman) 01608 685819 – email@example.com or Amanda Wasdell (Clerk) 07581 743403 – firstname.lastname@example.org