Cotswold Tour d’Ilmington David Lockwood Memorial Ride Sunday 2nd July 2017
Rider registration is now well underway for this year’s event.
For newcomers to the event:-
• The `Flat` course will provide great fun for riders and their families whilst the `Hilly` course will be a seriously hilly challenge for the more experienced rider.
• Proceeds from the entry fees and refreshments will go to Rotary local charities and good causes including Parkinson’s UK
• By seeking sponsorship you can use the Tour to raise money for your own favoured good cause
• Great refreshments will be available throughout the event at the Tour HQ in Newbold on Stour
• New this year-all registered riders who complete either of the courses will receive a unique Tour d’Ilmington medal