Please visit the Walking page to see lots of new links to Cotswold Walks
Brailes Parish Council invites any local groups, clubs, societies and other voluntary and statutory organisations to attend our Annual Parish Meeting on Tuesday 30th May 2017 at 7pm in the Village Hall. Please come along and share your group’s activities for the past year!
The Annual Parish Meeting provides the opportunity for Parish residents to receive an update on Parish Council activities throughout the year. Reports from schools and other organisations associated with the Parish Council are also presented. Members of the public are welcome to attend this meeting.
Please contact the clerk: Amanda Wasdell on 07710 554987 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to let her know you are coming.
Cotswold Tour d’Ilmington David Lockwood Memorial Ride Sunday 2nd July 2017
Rider registration is now well underway for this year’s event.
For newcomers to the event:-
• The `Flat` course will provide great fun for riders and their families whilst the `Hilly` course will be a seriously hilly challenge for the more experienced rider.
• Proceeds from the entry fees and refreshments will go to Rotary local charities and good causes including Parkinson’s UK
• By seeking sponsorship you can use the Tour to raise money for your own favoured good cause
• Great refreshments will be available throughout the event at the Tour HQ in Newbold on Stour
• New this year-all registered riders who complete either of the courses will receive a unique Tour d’Ilmington medal