Please visit the Walking page to see lots of new links to Cotswold Walks
Cotswold Tour d’Ilmington David Lockwood Memorial Ride Sunday 2nd July 2017
Rider registration is now well underway for this year’s event.
For newcomers to the event:-
• The `Flat` course will provide great fun for riders and their families whilst the `Hilly` course will be a seriously hilly challenge for the more experienced rider.
• Proceeds from the entry fees and refreshments will go to Rotary local charities and good causes including Parkinson’s UK
• By seeking sponsorship you can use the Tour to raise money for your own favoured good cause
• Great refreshments will be available throughout the event at the Tour HQ in Newbold on Stour
• New this year-all registered riders who complete either of the courses will receive a unique Tour d’Ilmington medal
Here’s the May Feldon Fun page. Any contributions gratefully accepted! Please drop Tim an email: email@example.com